- We collect your email address and/or name when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you use our contact form.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or deliver our service.
- For security, we use SSL certificate to encrypt all the communication between you and our server.
- We use third-party services such as Google Analytics (for website analytics) and Disqus (for comments). By using Sysleaf you agree to their privacy policies.
- Google analytic might collect non-personal information anonymously.
- Disqus might collect your personal/non-personal information anonymously/non-anonymously.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your email address. We use this email address to send you a regular update on our new posts/articles. We don’t share your email address with any third party. You can unsubscribe to our newsletter using the ‘unsubscibe link’ sent in your mailbox or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the same.
When you use our contact form for any query/feedback, we collect your email address and optionally name to reply/follow-up on your query. we don’t share this information with any third party. We delete this information after some time to make room for fresh query/feedback.
Whether you are sending personal information or just browsing our site, all the communication between you and our server are encrypted using SSL certificate. This makes sure that none of the information in between you and our server is tampered or altered.
We take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected but we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Third Party Service: Google Analytics
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
Third Party Service: Disqus
To allow visitors to discuss our blog articles we use Disqus’s commenting system.
To do so we embed code that Disqus provide and we do not control ourselves. Disqus anonymously tracks visitors to pages like we do. They also remember who you are if you login to any Disqus service, so you can comment on any website using their tool.
Logging in to Disqus can be done in many ways, including via Facebook. If you login via a social network, Disqus will be able to link your activity to that network. In this way, your Disqus activity may be personally identifiable.
Disqus will know what pages you viewed on our site and what you wrote on those comments. Of course, all comments you leave are also publicly visible on the Internet alongside your name, so we do not imagine this is a concern for many people.
Updates to this policy
Last Edited on 2017-08-24